Blockchain & Crypto Media Snapshot – July 2019
Each month, we compile a Blockchain and Crypto media snapshot that tracks industry mentions in top-tier mainstream and trade outlets. The snapshot is interactive and clicking on a specific data point will pull up coverage from that moment in time or outlet.
- Facebook/Libra coverage continues to dominate the collective conversation, accounting for 1 in 3 articles in July.
- Going deeper with mainstream, 45% of the articles were related to Facebook’s news.
- Timeframe – July 1-31, 2019
- Mainstream Outlets – New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Quartz, Axios, TechCrunch, The Next Web
- Trades Outlets – AMBCrypto, Cointelegraph, CCN, CoinDesk, The Block, Ethereum World News, Bitcoinist, Bitcoin News, NullTX, ETHNews, Trustnodes, Brave New Coin, Bitcoin Magazine
- Keywords – cryptocurrency, cryptocurrencies, crypto, bitcoin, blockchain