EdTech Media Snapshot – July 2019
Each month, we compile an EdTech media snapshot that tracks industry mentions in top-tier mainstream, tech/startup outlets and trade publications. The snapshot is interactive and clicking on a specific data point will pull up coverage from that moment in time or outlet.
- There is limited coverage (only 35 articles) on the sector in both mainstream and tech/startup outlets. If you want coverage here, you need to have a really compelling story to tell.
- Timeframe – July 1-31, 2019
- Mainstream Outlets – New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Quartz, Axios
- Tech & Startup Outlets – TechCrunch, Fast Company, Wired, The Next Web, VentureBeat, The Verge
- Trades Outlets – Campus Technology, Education Week, EdSurge, Inside Higher Ed, EdSource, Hack Education, Education World, EdTech Times
- Keywords – edtech, ed-tech, educational technology, education technology