Fintech Media Snapshot – July 2019
Each month, we compile a Fintech media snapshot that tracks industry mentions in top-tier mainstream, tech/startup and trade outlets. The snapshot is interactive and clicking on a specific data point will pull up coverage from that moment in time or outlet.
- Out of all the tech/startup outlets, TechCrunch continues to publish the most articles on the sector, averaging 1.6 fintech-related articles per day.
- Timeframe – July 1-31, 2019
- Mainstream Outlets – New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Quartz, Axios
- Tech & Startup Outlets – TechCrunch, Fast Company, Wired, The Next Web, VentureBeat, The Verge
- Trades Outlets – Finextra, PYMENTS, FinTech Futures, The Fintech Times, Bank Innovations
- Keywords – fintech, fin-tech, challenger bank, neobank