Fintech Media Snapshot – August 2019
August is typically a slow month for news, and this year was no different. Mentions of fintech related topics in August were down 22% from July and 32% from June.
Trade outlets generated over half of fintech coverage in August.
Check out the full August Fintech Media Snapshot here.
- Timeframe – August 1-31, 2019
- Mainstream Outlets – New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Quartz, Axios
- Tech & Startup Outlets – TechCrunch, Fast Company, Wired, The Next Web, VentureBeat, The Verge
- Trades Outlets – Finextra, PYMENTS, FinTech Futures, The Fintech Times, Bank Innovations
- Keywords – fintech, fin-tech, challenger bank, neobank