EdTech Media Snapshot – September 2019
School might be back in session, but reporters covering EdTech don’t appear to be back from their summer holidays yet. The total number of EdTech stories published dropped by 41% in September from August.
Check out the full September EdTech Media Snapshot here.
- Timeframe – September 1-30, 2019
- Mainstream Outlets – New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Quartz, Axios
- Tech & Startup Outlets – TechCrunch, Fast Company, Wired, The Next Web, VentureBeat, The Verge
- Trades Outlets – Campus Technology, Education Week, EdSurge, Inside Higher Ed, EdSource, Hack Education, Education World, EdTech Times
- Keywords – edtech, ed-tech, educational technology, education technology